The Automatic Developing Chamber offers convenience, safety and reproducibility for isocratic developments of TLC/HPTLC plates and foils with formats 20 x 10 und 10 x 10 cm.
Chromatogram development is the most critical step of Thin-Layer Chromatography. In the Automatic Developing Chamber ADC 2 this step is fully automatic and reproducible, independent of environmental effects. The activity and pre-conditioning of the layer, chamber saturation, developing distance and final drying can be pre-set and automatically monitored by the ADC 2. Two modes of operation are possible: stand-alone with input of parameters via keypad, or remote operation from winCATS with process monitoring, documentation of operating parameters and reporting.
Key features of the Automatic Developing Chamber ADC 2 at a glance:
· Fully automatic development of 20 x 10 cm and 10 x 10 cm TLC/HPTLC plates
· A conventional 20 x 10 cm Twin Trough Chamber is used for development. This way chamber geometry and chromatographic conditions of already existing analytical procedures can be retained, but environmental and operational effects are excluded.
· Operation in stand-alone mode or under winCATS
· The user is freed of all process monitoring responsibilities, operation is fully tracable
· The option »Humidity Control« allows reproducible chromatography at defined activity of the layer.
· Compliant with requirements of GMP/GLP
· Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ) provided
· Usage in a 21 CFR Part 11 environment under winCATS.
|Kontakta || |
Mikael Alfredsson på Kovalent AB i Göteborg, 031 - 709 81 83
Mats Grapne Askfelt på Stockholms-kontoret, 0709-119301
Mail, använd förnamn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Besök CAMAG's hemsida
Ladda ner produktbroschyr