Toxicity screening of complex mixtures following separation on a HPTLC plate is a new technique invented by Bayer. Now Chromadex has incorporated this technology into a commercial kit (Bioluminex®) utilizing the bioluminescent bacteria, Vibrio fischeri. Following separation detection is required.
The CAMAG BioLuminizer® is the perfect detector for this exceptionally innovative approach.
CAMAG created an optimized system for detecting bioluminescence patterns on TLC plates. The BioLuminizer® is the system, which has been specifically designed to balance the need for sensitivity, cost effectiveness and ease of use.
State of the Art Bioluminescence Detection
· High resolution cooled CCD camera with a first grade chip of the latest generation.
· Exceptionally high quantum efficiency of up to 65% for short exposure times.
· State of the Art 16 bit data acquisition detects smallest change in intensity.
· Resolution optimized to resolve all details on the TLC plate following treatment with Bioluminex®.
Perfect Conditions for Vibrio fischeri
· Optimized TLC plate compartment to preserve a favorable environment for luminescent bacteria like Vibrio fischeri.
· No dry-out, the bacteria are kept moist and luminescent for hours.
· Stable environment allowing long term and differential measurements.
· Predictable bioluminescence activity for reproducible results.
· compact System, user-friendly handling, easy to clean setup
|Kontakta || |
Mikael Alfredsson på Kovalent AB i Göteborg, 031 - 709 81 83
Mats Grapne Askfelt på Stockholms-kontoret, 0709-119301
Mail, använd förnamn.email@example.com
Besök CAMAG's hemsida
Ladda ner produktbroschyr