Thin-Layer Chromatography (TLC) is a simple, flexible and cost efficient separation technique for both qualitative and quantitative analysis
● No sample preparation! Just apply your sample(s) on the plate
● Run many samples in parallell
● View and compare several samples or standards towards eachother in real time
● Revover sample or compunds directly from plate
● Attach MS-interface for direct transfer of compounds into LCMS-system
● Compare separation pattern to databases for Herbs and other species.
The samples are applied onto the plate either as spots or as bands. Precision of the applied volume, exact positioning and compactness of application zone determine the quality of the final result. It can be done manuallyor semi-automatet with with Nanomat 4 or Linomat 5.