This unique configuration redefines automated combustion IC analysis through its innovative design and functionalities.
Besides full control over sample combustion, the XPREP C-IC not only collects the oxidized gas stream, but also automatically transfers a fraction of the absorbance solution to any renowned IC system. The ideal solution to cover the increasing demand for analysis of corrosive halogens (Fluor, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine) and sulfur compounds (e.g. Sulfate, Sulfite, Thiosulfate) in different matrices. These analytes need to be monitored because they are corrosive, poison catalysts, damage industrial equipment, and are harmful to the environment.
TE Instruments developed a fully automated, extremely compact sample preparation system covering the oxidative pyrohydrolytic combustion, fraction collection, and sample injection towards the IC. The XPREP C-IC can introduce samples both via optimized direct injection (liquids module) and conventional boat-inlet (boat module) into a horizontal furnace. This automated sample-prep solution reduces complexity of sample transfer and significantly improves user convenience.
XPREP C-IC is the only combustion system capable of introducing samples for combustion both via direct injection (liquids module) and boat-inlet (boat module) into a horizontal furnace. Introduction of low boiling liquid samples by direct injection has multiple benefits compared to boat-inlet.
"Our expert in Digestion, Extraction, Syntesis and Evaporation with more than 20 years experience in the field of sales and service. Contact me for if you have questions or need a quotation"
• Controlled evaporation of liquid sample into the gas phase, transferred by the inert carrier gas into the combustion zone.
• Controlled sample combustion prevents soot or coke formation, a result of incomplete combustion.
• Improves the repeatability for automated C-IC analysis.
• Eliminates the need for a boat program, decreases time of analysis.
• Improves IC-detection limit compared with boat introduction (limited sample volume).
• Multiple injections from the same sample can be introduced, combusted and absorbed for a single IC analysis.
• Accurate and repeatable absorbent dosing.
• Immediate analysis or storage of combusted samples
• 65 Sample Positions, eliminates rinsing between samples
• Accurate injection of combusted sample into any renowned IC
• Half the size compared to existing C-IC configurations
• Fully controls dosing of reagents and absorption of samples
• Robust sampling systems for all matrices
• Robust furnace
• Specially developed combustion tube
• Powerful combustion capacity
• LPG & Gas
• Organic Solvents & Chemicals
• Environmental Monitoring
• Electronic Components (e.g. RoHS compliance)
At Kovalent we strive to establish and develop long-term partnerships with our customers. When we use the word “partnership” we mean that Kovalent becomes an integral part of our customers’ projects, where we are expected to fully understand their application needs. We aim to make Kovalent our customers’ first and natural choice, and this ambition permeates our entire organisation from initial contact to finished and delivered product.
Genetec is a member of the same family of companies as Kovalent. Both companies share the same set of values and are in many ways integrated with each other. The main difference between the two companies are their products. Kovalent is involved in system solutions including instrumentation and Genetec is mainly working with consumables. The focus of Genetec is chromatography accessories. You are welcome to visit their state of the art web shop: genetec.se