Effective sound isolation of vaccumpumps including temperature monitoring.
Sound Isolation Boxes for Vaccum Pumps
The SSH series has been developed especially for the noise insulation of Vaccum Pumps used for LCMS and GCMS.
There are many versions availible to fit all models avaible in the market.
Example: Specifications SSH07 noise reduction box
- Exterior dimensions: 350 x 300 x 562 mm (WxHxD)
- Interior dimensions: 250 x 275 x 487 mm (WxHxD)
- Robust all-metal construction, powder coated in RAL 5012 light blue
- Tough, washable, hygienic surface
- High-grade insulant made of recycled material, oil and water repellent
- Flammability in compliance with FMVSS 302 and DIN 75200, respectively
- Ingenious air piping system for maximum heat elimination and optimal acoustic insulation
- Achieves noise reduction of up to 16 dB
- Two-part cover sheet, adaptable for many different pumps
- Easy installation
- Easy access to the pump for servicing purposes
- Models with IEC10A connection and IEC16A connection available
- Adapter cable for pumps with Amphenol plug available
Models with APPS:
- Connects to 100-250VAC 50/60 Hz
- Temperature monitoring with alarm
- Equipped with two temperature controlled and function monitored fans for ventilation
- Airflow up to 320m³/h (190cfm), temperature controlled
- Loads up to 10A (SSH07-21U) respectively 16A (SSH07-22U) can be connected to to inner power outlet. The power outlet is current controlled and equipped with an emergency shutdown.
Models without APPS:
- Connects to 230V / 50 Hz (115V models on request), with 10A fine-wire fuse safety
- Equipped with two fans with a combined airflow of 240m³/h (140cfm)
- Loads up to 10A can be connected to the inner power outlet
- Integrated temperature display at the front
"More than 30 years experience in the field of HPLC, Spectroscopy and other analytical equipments. Contact me if you have questions or need a quotation"