This system offers all the basic advantages of online SPE to increase assay performance. It minimizes SPE sample preparation steps like, SPE sample collection, drying/evaporation and LC reconstitution steps giving a faster SPE process with reduced variations. Beside this the High-Pressure Dispenser (HPD) is capable to deliver controlled and precise flow rates up to back pressures of 250 bar allowing to use SPE cartridges packed with 10 µm particles. This results in efficient SPE sample clean up and reduced LC-MS ionization suppression. Also, with online SPE the highest assay sensitivity is achieved with the minimum of sample being prepared (no sample losses) and with full traceability of the sample prep.
With the Solvent Selector in the SPH1299 pumps and the optional Column Selector in the Mistral™ it also allows you to run multiple batches under different LC conditions. You can even choose to do direct injection or to include the extraction, without reconfiguring your system hardware! The mix and dilute routine will be handled by the innovative and flexible PAL Autosampler. Sample preparation steps such as adding internal standard can also be performed. The system is equipped with a single clamp ACE module for the cartridges and allows sequential work. Times of cycles are about 8-10 minutes depending on the HPLC runtime, SPE sample prep time is about 4 minutes per sample. The system is upgradable to a higher throughput version with two clamps. This machine is ideal as a starting system for the full automation of sample prep with LC-MS analysis.
The customer can choose between two different ACE modules depending on the cartridges, he would like to work with. There is one option for 250 bar cartridges and one for 1000 bar cartridges available.
CHRONECT Symbiosis is controlled by CHRONOS Symbiosis, a software platform developed by Axel Semrau®. CHRONOS controls the entire system in an efficient and intelligent way. CHRONOS organizes the connection to the LC-MS. All CHRONECT Symbiosis systems process multiple batches/assays fast and reliably with the highest analytical performance, fully unattended.
Two systems in one: Automated HPLC injections and SPE sample prep for HPLC-MS analysis
● SPH1299 UHPLC gradient pump with 2x2 solvent selections
● SPH1299 UHPLC pump
● ACE dual clamp 250 bar, 4x UHPLC valves
● HPD Mix 1x SSM / Organizer, Mistral Cool
● PAL LSI Autosampler with second valve
● CHRONOS Symbiosis for control
"Our expert in CTC PAL know-how and programming, and more than 20 years experience in the field of chromatography. Contact me if you have questions or need a quotation"
● Fully automated and unattended switching between HPLC-MS and SPE-HPLC-MS
● Concurrent SPE sample clean-up and online-SPE-LC-MS analysis, giving zero sample prep time
● Standardized and fast SPE method development
● Easy to optimize SPE method protocols, reducing LC-MS ionization suppression and sample carry-over
● LC Peak Focussing mode applying Mixed Mode SPE protocols for efficient and more cleaner sample preparations
● Injection volume variable, standard: 100 µL
● Automatic UHPLC solvent compressibility compensation and automatic purge & prime functions
● Fast Wash of syringe, aspire & dispense
● Internal standard addition
● Mistral CS Cool UHPLC for easy column handling
● Sample cooling with Peltier Stacks (4 to 40 °C)
● Solvent Module with 3 extra solvents for PAL Sampler
● Higher capacity with more racks
● Better mixing with vortexer or agitator
● Integration into workflows with 2D Barcode Reader
Many more options are available...
At Kovalent we strive to establish and develop long-term partnerships with our customers. When we use the word “partnership” we mean that Kovalent becomes an integral part of our customers’ projects, where we are expected to fully understand their application needs. We aim to make Kovalent our customers’ first and natural choice, and this ambition permeates our entire organisation from initial contact to finished and delivered product.
Genetec is a member of the same family of companies as Kovalent. Both companies share the same set of values and are in many ways integrated with each other. The main difference between the two companies are their products. Kovalent is involved in system solutions including instrumentation and Genetec is mainly working with consumables. The focus of Genetec is chromatography accessories. You are welcome to visit their state of the art web shop: genetec.se