Manual steps during sample preparation are reduced to 10 minutes only.
This workstation by Axel Semrau® has been developed to determine glyphosate, glufosinate and AMPA in complex matrices as for example foodstuff. Manual steps during sample preparation are reduced to 10 minutes only, the entire remaining preparation and measurement is performed fully automated and interlaced in approx. 40 minutes.
Using online SPE-LC-MS/MS glyphosate is concentrated on specific cartridges. Combined with a Sciex Triple Quad 5500 system the determination limit for black tea, a very difficult matrix, is below 3 µg/kg. An excellent recovery between 86 and 96 % and a repeatability of ~ 10 % was measured for the detection of glyphosate, AMPA and glufosinate. This proves that the method is very reliable.
The oCHRONECT Workstation Glyphosate consists of a XYZ robot with a centrifuge, vortexer and agitator, an online SPE unit with prepared methods and the specialized cartridges CHROSPE Glyphosate. Utilization of standard SPE cartridges for simple matrices, e.g. C8 or C18 phases, is possible. CHRONECT Workstation Glyphosate will be delivered with ready-for-use methods for different matrices.
Being a front-end solution, the workstation can be coupled to various LC-MS/MS systems. Direct injection, online SPE with or without derivatization of the sample are readily available on the device.,
● SPH1299 UHPLC pump
● ACE single clamp 250 or 1000 bar, 1x UHPLC valves
● HPD MIX 1x SSM / Organizer, Mistral column oven
● CHRONECT Symbiosis Autosampler with Park Station & tool change, 2 valves, centrifuge, vortexer, agitator, Fast Wash Module, Solvent Module, tray plate with 3 trays VT15 10/20 mL automatic tool change
● CHRONOS Symbiosis for control
● High sample throughput, approx. 60 samples/ 24 hours
● Ready-to-use methods and special cartridges for enrichment
● High level of automation, good recovery and precision, less manual work steps
● High sensitivity even in complex matrices
● All methods possible: online SPE, direct injection with or without derivatization
● Easy control and automatically optimized time schedules by CHRONOS Symbiosis
● Mistral CS Cool UHPLC for easy column handling
● Sample cooling with Peltier Stacks (4 to 40 °C)
● Solvent Module with 3 extra solvents for PAL Sampler
● Higher capacity with more racks
● Better mixing with vortexer or agitator
● Integration into workflows with 2D Barcode Reader
Many more options are available...
At Kovalent we strive to establish and develop long-term partnerships with our customers. When we use the word “partnership” we mean that Kovalent becomes an integral part of our customers’ projects, where we are expected to fully understand their application needs. We aim to make Kovalent our customers’ first and natural choice, and this ambition permeates our entire organisation from initial contact to finished and delivered product.
Genetec is a member of the same family of companies as Kovalent. Both companies share the same set of values and are in many ways integrated with each other. The main difference between the two companies are their products. Kovalent is involved in system solutions including instrumentation and Genetec is mainly working with consumables. The focus of Genetec is chromatography accessories. You are welcome to visit their state of the art web shop: genetec.se