The FP-8200 Spectrofluorometer is the basic, compact model for routine measurements such as spectral scanning and quantitation
Jasco FP-8200 Spectrofluorometer
The FP-8200 Spectrofluorometer is the basic, compact model for routine measurements such as spectral scanning and quantitation.
Jasco FP-8200 Spectrofluorometer
● High sensitivity S/N > 1,600 (RMS)
● Dynamic range up to six digits
● High speed scanning up to 20,000 nm/min
● Wavelength range: 200 to 750 nm (900 nm optional)
● Higher order diffraction band-pass filter (optional)
"More than 30 years experience in the field of HPLC, Spectroscopy and other analytical equipments. Contact me if you have questions or need a quotation"
The high throughput optical system and low noise signal processing of the FP-8000 Series provides users with a high S/N (signal-to-noise) performance of up to 5,000:1 (RMS). The advanced A/D converter enables rapid sampling and the high speed signal processing system that immediately converts the fluorescence signal from the detector to a digital signal without introducing any additional noise.
Wide Dynamic Range
A wide dynamic range for luminescence measurements is obtained by using the Auto-Gain and Auto-SCS features, automatically adjusting the detector gain and sensitivity for optimum measurements.
Automatic Band-Pass Filter for Higher-Order Diffraction
Spectral CorrectionJASCO has developed a spectral correction system to provide greater accuracy covering a larger wavelength range. While traditionally Rhodamine B was used for spectral correction of the excitation spectra, the use of calibrated deuterium and tungsten halogen light sources and calibrated detector now provide corrected data which can be directly observed from the UV to NIR spectral regions.
Automatic Accessory RecognitionWhen an accessory is attached to the instrument sample compartment, Spectra Manager™ automatically recognizes the installed accessory. Previously used instrument parameters associated with the accessory are recalled and information such as the accessory name and serial number are logged with the measurement file information. The IQ start system in conjunction with IQ Accessory recognition allows rapid access to pre-defined analysis methods.
Overview FP-8000 series
A fluorometer with aberration free optical system incorporating a high intensity continuous xenon source for unsurpassed sensitivity.
Each FP-8000 Series Fluorometer has an optical bench designed specifically for high sensitivity measurements with a range of features that makes it excellent for applications that require precise data. The FP-8000 Series of spectro-fluorometers has been developed for a variety of applications including biomolecular structure, advanced materials research, and quantum yield measurements.
- High throughput optical system
- Wide dynamic range for high sensitivity measurements (at least 6 orders of magnitude) using Auto Gain and Auto Sensitivity Control System for optimal S/N
- Variable spectral bandwidth down to 1 nm to resolve narrow spectral features
- Automatic band-pass filters for higher order diffraction
- High speed scanning for rapid data acquisition
- Spectral Correction for Quantum Yield measurements
- Range of precise temperature control accessories
- Automatic polarizers for anisotropy measurements (with temperature control)
- Integrating spheres for Quantum Yield measurements
- Microplate Reader for rapid sample throughput
- Microsampling accessories for small volume samples
- Stopped-flow system for rapid kinetics
- Spectra Manager™ Suite software for control and data analysis
- Flexible design allows for field upgrades for different measurements as applications and budgets evolve
- Protein dynamics
- Quantitative analysis
- Cellular membrane studies
- Enzyme kineticsCarbon nanostructures
- Characterization of fluorescent probes
- Short life-time phosphorescence measurements
- Thermal stability measurements