A powerful combination of performance, sensitivity and flexibility for biological, environmental and materials analysis.
The FP-8350 is an extremely sensitive spectrofluorometer that can be used in the broadest range of applications: biological, environmental, materials science, teaching labs, and core facilities.
Jasco FP-8350 Spectrofluorometer
Many features make this a simple-to-use instrument; automatic cut-off filters (included as standard) eliminate peaks due to second-order scatter, giving more confidence in artifact-free spectral measurement. Auto-Gain and Auto-SCS optimize the S/N for samples with large differences in concentration and fluorescence intensity, offering a dynamic range up to 7 orders of magnitude. This reduces the need for manual intervention of adjusting spectral band and sensitivity settings for on-scale measurement.
Single and multi-cell Peltier accessories provide exceptional temperature control for thermal studies such as molecular conformation and folding.
Two different sizes of integrating sphere (including LN2 cooled 120mm diam.) coupled with spectral correction provide accurate quantum yield determinations.
Automated broad wavelength polarizers can be used for a range of experiments including anisotropy for investigation of binding events. Rapid-kinetics and titration measurements can be automated with fully integrated stopped-flow and auto-titrator units. Solid samples can be measured with dedicated holders for powders, films, etc.
● High sensitivity S/N 8000:1 typical
● High resolution of 1.0 nm
● Wavelength range: 200 to 750 nm (900 nm optional)
Instrument Activity Log
The instrument activity log is a useful alternative to the paper log books found in multi-user facilities. A record is maintained of user, duration of operation and lamp usage.
Overview FP-8050 Series Fluorometer
The FP-8050 Series of spectrofluorometers includes four different instruments that provide solutions for the broadest range of applications including QC, biomolecular structural studies, environmental monitoring and advanced materials science. The FP-8050 Series has many flexible options for academic or industrial research, teaching, or use in quality control labs. Users can have the greatest confidence in their measurements, with an optical bench specifically designed for the highest sensitivity, widest dynamic range, and exceptional spectral purity with automatic cut-off filters to exclude higher order diffraction.
The FP-8050 Series combines a compact design with the largest range of accessories together with Spectra Manager™ Suite, a comprehensive data platform that gives you complete control over measurement, analysis and data archiving. In addition to the standard analysis programs, JASCO has developed many different applications software for dedicated sample measurement.
Advanced Features of the FP-8050 Series
- High-throughput optical system
- Highest S/N performance
- Wide dynamic range (up to 7 orders of magnitude)
- Auto Gain and Auto Sensitivity Control System
- Automatic cut-off filters for higher-order diffraction
- Advanced digital signal processing
- High speed scanning
- Spectral bandwidth down to 1 nm
Extensive Breadth of Features and Accessories
- Compact benchtop footprint
- Precision temperature control accessories for liquids and solids
- Polarizers allow for automatic anisotropy measurements
- Integrating spheres for Quantum Yield Determination
- Microplate Reader for rapid sample throughput
- Microsampling accessories for small volume samples
- Stopped-flow systems for monitoring fast kinetics
- Spectra Manager™ software for control and data analysis
- Flexible design for expanding capabilities as needs evolve
Versatility for a Wide Range of Applications
- Protein dynamics
- Quantitative analysis
- Cellular membrane studies
- Enzyme kinetics
- Water quality monitoring
- Quantum dot and probe design
- Carbon nanostructures and 2D materials
- Fluorescent tracking materials
- Short lifetime phosphorescence and PHOLEDs