This eBook features the following articles:
● Achieving the Lowest Possible Detection Limits with ICP-OES and ICPMS by Minimizing Contamination in Sample Preparation
● An Economic Approach to Reducing Reagent Blanks in ICP-OES and ICP-MS Analysis
● Automated Acid Reflux Cleaning System: Maximum Efficiency Coupled with High Productivity
● State-of-the-Art Rotor-based Digestion for Trace Metals Analysis
● The Performance and Benefits of Single Reaction Chamber (SRC) Technology
At Kovalent we strive to establish and develop long-term partnerships with our customers. When we use the word “partnership” we mean that Kovalent becomes an integral part of our customers’ projects, where we are expected to fully understand their application needs. We aim to make Kovalent our customers’ first and natural choice, and this ambition permeates our entire organisation from initial contact to finished and delivered product.
Genetec is a member of the same family of companies as Kovalent. Both companies share the same set of values and are in many ways integrated with each other. The main difference between the two companies are their products. Kovalent is involved in system solutions including instrumentation and Genetec is mainly working with consumables. The focus of Genetec is chromatography accessories. You are welcome to visit their state of the art web shop: genetec.se